Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Abhishek Shukla <ba...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/15 09:55:51 UTC

GSOC 2021

Hey,
         I am Abhishek Kumar Shukla final year student from the United
College of Engineering and Research Allahabad India.
         Recently I started web development, so right now know only the
basics of HTML, CSS, and JS. But I have > 2 years of experience in Shopify
or can say in eCommerce and Development.
         I also have less experience with open source contributions but I
hope with the help of you I can overcome every issue/problem.
         This year also I am thinking to take part in GSOC so every
suggestion will be valuable and helpful.
         I'm interested in the following ideas & would like to start
working as soon as possible on these:-
                 Complete the License information for the next dashboard
                 Check the API version for every request
                 add commit message checker
                 feature: Support follow redirect
         Kindly let me know where can I get setup documentation/code
repository etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kr Shukla

Re: GSOC 2021

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi, Abhishek,

Welcome to take part in GSoC 2021, and I would like to work together with
you :)

Would you like to join the ASF Slack[1] first?

[1]
https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/zt-lcbw4olf-_5s17RLU0Cx8xTvj2bNbjg

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>