Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/05/18 22:33:17 UTC

Re: Branching for Pig 0.16

I am going to create the branch 0.16 now. Please hold off any commit. I will send out another email once I've done.

Thanks,
daniel

Re: Branching for Pig 0.16

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Branch 0.16 created and you can continue to commit code now. For Jira fix
version as 0.16.0, please commit to both 0.16 branch and trunk.

Thanks,
Daniel