Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by samir shaikh <aq...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/18 19:56:28 UTC

Re: [Axis2][Savan] Is there WS Eventing for Axis2/Java

Hi,

To run the Savan sample client you need to pass in the
client repository. What are valid values here and what
is this for?

Samir

--- samir shaikh <aq...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Leon,
>
> I was able to make it work finally!
>
> Just curious, what changes are you making to
> Savan...
> anything that is needed to get WS-Eventing going?
>
> Samir
>
> --- Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hi Samir,
> >
> > I have significantly modified
> > Savan so I don't have a stock jar and mar.
> > I'm reluctant to give you my modified Savan
> > since I'm sure it has bugs.
> >
> > leon
> >
> > samir shaikh wrote:
> > > Leon,
> > >
> > > I'm having trouble getting maven to work thru my
> > > proxy.
> > >
> > > Can you send me the compiled jar and mar you
> > mention
> > > below?
> > >
> > > I'm assuming they'll be exactly the same if i
> were
> > > get mvn working also.
> > >
> > > Samir

> yet

> trunk/java/modules/mar/target/savan-SNAPSHOT.mar

> up
> > in
> > >>
> trunk/java/modules/core/target/savan-SNAPSHOT.jar

trunk/java/modules/samples/target/savan-samples-SNAPSHOT.jar

=== message truncated ===

Re: [Axis2][Savan] Is there WS Eventing for Axis2/Java

Posted by Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu>.
Hi Samir,

The client has to use addressing to talk with the
publisher service. The addressing module
is in the repository 'modules' directory. That
is why the client needs the repository path.

What I did was to unpack the axis binary distribution
in /opt/axis2-1.3 and then pass
/opt/axis2-1.3/repository as the repository path.

I also removed all services from /opt/axis2-1.3/repository/services.

leon

samir shaikh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To run the Savan sample client you need to pass in the
> client repository. What are valid values here and what
> is this for?
>
> Samir
>

> --- samir shaikh <aq...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Leon,
>>
>> I was able to make it work finally!
>>
>> Just curious, what changes are you making to
>> Savan...
>> anything that is needed to get WS-Eventing going?
>>
>> Samir
>>
>> --- Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Samir,
>>>
>>> I have significantly modified
>>> Savan so I don't have a stock jar and mar.
>>> I'm reluctant to give you my modified Savan
>>> since I'm sure it has bugs.
>>>
>>> leon

>>> mention

>> were

>> yet

>> trunk/java/modules/mar/target/savan-SNAPSHOT.mar
>> up
>>> in
>> trunk/java/modules/core/target/savan-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>>>
> trunk/java/modules/samples/target/savan-samples-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> I'm

>>> and

>>> other
>> tells
>>> us
>>> the

>>> http://ws.apache.org/savan/source-repository.html

>>> WS-Eventing
>>> will

>>> the

Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas
Nichols Hall, 2335 Irving Hill Road, Lawrence, KS 66045-7612
Ph: 785-864-7820     Fax: 785-864-0387
http://www.ittc.ku.edu