Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 09:02:28 UTC

GSoC 2014

Hi all,

The Google Summer of Code cycle is about to begin again:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014

March 10 - student application period starts
March 21 - student application period ends
April 21 - acceptances

As usual Students will use JIRA issues tagged with GSoC to get an Idea
about possible topics for proposals. Therefore I ask everybody to mark
existing or create new issues with interesting topics for Stanbol.
Please mark them with the label "gsoc2014". Please have also a look at
the Issues/Topics we defined for GSoC 2013 [1]. I marked already two
of them for 2014.

best
Rupert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20STANBOL%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc2013