Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/05 19:12:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.8.2 (incubating)

+1 (binding).  Sorry for the late vote; was on holiday.  This release
has gotten a bit complicated in that it didn't actually end up with 3
binding votes.  Going to add mine now.

* MD5/SHAs check out.
* LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER look good
* spot check on licenses looks good.