Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/29 08:17:36 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Camel 3 Migration Guide

Hi

Just a heads up that I added a first start of the migration guide.
There is a number of TODOs where you can help.

For any new code changes that changes the API in a way that affects
Camel end users then please add to this to migration guide, so we keep
it up to date.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [HEADS UP] - Camel 3 Migration Guide

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Maybe we can use RevApi, we should already have a profile for it.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 9:21:41 AM GMT+1, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

Right, good idea.
Is anyone aware of a diff tool we could use that could help us generating a
list of API changes in the java code ?
For example, classes that have been moved from a package to another, and
such...

Guillaume

Le mar. 29 janv. 2019 à 09:17, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Just a heads up that I added a first start of the migration guide.
> There is a number of TODOs where you can help.
>
> For any new code changes that changes the API in a way that affects
> Camel end users then please add to this to migration guide, so we keep
> it up to date.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [HEADS UP] - Camel 3 Migration Guide

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
Hi Guillaume,

I had integrated maven profile to core once upon a time. I had run a bit to
see what might be possibble diffs. (don't remember that work from top of my
head.)
All i remember was that It was a bit tedious.

Please see this JIRA.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Right, good idea.