Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Devine, Arthur W" <de...@spawar.navy.mil> on 2004/04/20 20:38:32 UTC

RE: Removing oneself from the Xindice mailing list. And Pronto!

Please remove me from the mailing list.
I no longer want to receive e-mail from the xindice-users group.

Posted by Andy Armstrong <an...@tagish.com>.
Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> Please remove me too...

It does explain in the mail you're replying to that you need to do this
yourself. Asking to be removed from a list on that list itself is rarely
the right thing to do.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish

Posted by Venkatesh Raghavan <ve...@WPI.EDU>.