Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Janice Meisel <ou...@outlook.com> on 2019/12/26 17:25:54 UTC

Open Office stopped working

My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents I created with it.

Re: Open Office stopped working

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 17:25:54 +0000
Janice Meisel <ou...@outlook.com> wrote:

> My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents I created with it.

Try starting TaskManager ~(Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill all "soffice" processes shown on TM's tabs. Then try to start OpenbOffice again.

Note the initial "s" in soffice"
--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Open Office stopped working