Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/12/01 11:02:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Maven 3.1.0

what is complex with say am openjpa enhancer mojo?
Still this will break depending what the project configures in it's persistence.xml.

Just an idea for now:
The safe route might be a plugin-plugin annotatation which tells us 'plugin uses slf4j' in that case it gets exposed, in other cases it doesn't.

Old maven versions will ignore the tag in plugin.xml and mvn-3.1++ will evaluate it and add slf4j injection support for those plugins.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
In that case the users cannot use plain slf4j APIs and we would not gain anything anyway.

This would have the same effect like not exposing the classes in our core realm at all.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] Maven 3.1.0

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.