Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Tianyin Xu <ti...@cs.ucsd.edu> on 2014/04/08 10:16:21 UTC

Where can I download the html docs?

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I download the Hadoop HTML docs? The online
version is here,

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/

What I want is exactly those HTML pages.

Is there a repository for docs (the code repo does not contain these docs)?

Thanks!
~t

Re: Where can I download the html docs?

Posted by Tianyin Xu <ti...@cs.ucsd.edu>.
awesome!!! Thanks a lot, Gordon!

(I realized I never used a binary version LoL)

~t

--
Tianyin XU,
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~tixu/