Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jeremy Cavanagh <je...@orange.fr> on 2019/05/27 10:44:34 UTC

Lack of submissions for learning trail

Hi Everyone,

I must apologise for my rather abrupt termination of submissions for
revising the java netbeans learning trail but a string of events
overcame me. The most serious is a near complete failure with the
Orange.fr network which went down at the beginning of March and now is
not likely to be rectified until sometime next month.

This email was possible in one of the few occasions where I get some
service but it is incredibly slow and unreliable.

So once again I apologise and will return as and when I can.

Kindest regards to all.

Jeremy

P.S., you have been very busy bees judging by the emails I have to sift
through. Keep up the exceptional work!

Re: Lack of submissions for learning trail

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Excellent and thanks for your hard work!

Gj

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Jeremy,

There's no need to apologize, most of us are also quite busy, and can
only do stuff on (some of) our spare time.

Thanks & welcome back,
Antonio