Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2009/07/07 03:11:22 UTC

missing ap_hook_watchdog_* functions in HEAD

Hi,
mod_heartbeat uses some hook functions which I cant find any at any
other place in the head source tree:
Linking Release.o/modheartbeat.nlm
### mwldnlm Linker Error:
#   Undefined symbol: ap_hook_watchdog_need in
#   mod_heartbeat.o
### mwldnlm Linker Error:
#   Undefined symbol: ap_hook_watchdog_init in
#   mod_heartbeat.o
### mwldnlm Linker Error:
#   Undefined symbol: ap_hook_watchdog_step in
#   mod_heartbeat.o
### mwldnlm Linker Error:
#   Undefined symbol: ap_hook_watchdog_exit in
#   mod_heartbeat.o

from where come these? In which C file are these imlemented?

Gün.

Re: missing ap_hook_watchdog_* functions in HEAD

Posted by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org>.
Hi Nick,
Nick Kew schrieb:
> On 7 Jul 2009, at 02:11, Guenter Knauf wrote:
>
>> from where come these? In which C file are these imlemented?
>
> modules/core/mod_watchdog.c
>
> (hmmm, does this belong in core?)
I guess this cant be build as DSO, or? perhaps therefore its in core?

BTW. I have updated the patch for mod_info and removed the font clutter :)

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

--
Nick Kew