Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Seth Ladd <sh...@osfmail.isc.rit.edu> on 2000/03/02 05:14:25 UTC

problems with cvs

Hi,

I'm trying to pull down a copy of cocoon2 to check out the sitemap stuff,
but CVS isn't letting me check anything out.  I've also tried to pull down
the regular cocoon 1.7 stuff, but again, I get the same error.

The error I get is

cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
xml.apache.org: cvs: setgroups: Operation not permitted

or (depending on the action)

cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
xml.apache.org: cvs: setgroups: Operation not permitted

I can log in fine, and I can log out fine.  Any ideas or hints?

Thanks,
Seth