Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Alex Koshelev <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 12:21:40 UTC

error

Hi!

I continue to develop application on top of the CouchDB.

We use master + slave deployment and have some troubles.

Our master and slave nodes refuse connections without any reason. System limit for open files increased to 50k, `max_connections` settings has 50k value too. Environment variable `ERL_MAX_PORTS` set to the same value. We've tried to set more Erlang processes and some other tweaks but without success. Monitoring of the system processes and network activity says that there is no load almost at all and network connections count doesn't grow over limits. CouchDB logs (log level = error) says nothing -- has no error entires when refusing is occurs.

And one interesting fact -- we use pull replication of five databases simultaneous. Our other deployment without slave lives in the same environment, but has no such symptoms. May be this is because replication? I will try to use push replication but what to ask your advise.

Thanks!
--
Alex Koshelev