Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/08/05 07:12:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.3.2 released

The Apache Flink community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Flink 1.3.2.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:

 https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

There is a blog post available on the Flink site listing all the addressed issues:

 - http://flink.apache.org/news/2017/08/05/release-1.3.2.html

We would like to thank all contributors who made this release possible!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.3.2 released

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aljoscha and everybody who contributed with bug reports and fixes!

Best, Fabian

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.