Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/10 01:31:43 UTC

Oozie email aliases rename, need feedback.

As part of Oozie becoming a TLP, we've got new email aliases,
dev@oozie.apache.org and users@oozie.apache.org.

We've got users@.

To follow the convention of other Hadoop related projects I'd
requested this email alias to be renamed to user@

Before INFRA executes the rename, I'd like to know if there are any
objections. Please respond before EOD TUE if you have a concern with
using user@ instead of users@.

Thanks.

--
Alejandro

Re: Oozie email aliases rename, need feedback.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
This has happened already I noticed. Thanks Alejandro!

--
Harsh J

Re: Oozie email aliases rename, need feedback.

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
I personally like user@ over users@. Lets have user@.

--
Harsh J

Re: Oozie email aliases rename, need feedback.

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
I also prefer to be consistent with other hadoop projects.
Regards,
Mohammad

Posted by Priya M <pr...@palmtreeinfotech.com>.
+1 for user@ much similar to Hadoop related projects.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Oozie email aliases rename, need feedback.

Posted by Priya M <pr...@palmtreeinfotech.com>.