Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rob Redmon <Ro...@noaa.gov> on 2006/03/01 21:59:44 UTC

Re: Client Exception: N7axiscpp19AxisEngineExceptionE

I am not seeing anything on the wire and I'm using the xerces that came
with my AXIS dist, namely:

axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin/lib/libaxis_xerces.so

My LD_LIBRARY_PATH is:
/home/robr/packages/axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin/lib/

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,

The Axis C++ 1.5 binaries were produced using the Xerces-C 2.2.0 binaries.
If you wish to use a different version of Xerces-C you will need to
re-build the Axis C++ XMLParser library from source, against your desired
version.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)