Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Poynter <dp...@listserv.adeq.state.ar.us> on 2007/03/15 22:21:41 UTC

Listserv commands

Greetings,

I have written two new commands for the listserv facility that someone
was asking about the
other day, add-subscriber and remove-subscriber.  I did them on v2.2 and
am just now upgrading
to v2.3 where I just verified they work.  Would anyone be interested in
vetting them for possible
inclusion into the tree?  Is there a protocol I should follow?

david

Re: Listserv commands

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Hi David,

first of all thank you for sharing the result of your efforts :-)

First of all you should open a JIRA issue and attach your code granting
rights to ASF for inclusion.

This way we'll be able to review your work.

Stefano