Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Estela Conde <es...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/28 21:34:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2+SSL+isapi dll

Hello all,

I was using Apache 2.0 on Windows platform for an isapi dl I had designedl.
I was able  all ran but now I've incoroporated SSL. The server works well in
this secure way but I don't know how to be able that my dll application runs
as it did. I suppose that I'm doing something wrong in the configuration
file. I hope you can help me.

A man called Patrick asked how to make Apache 2.0 running with SSL, but i
don't know if he was using Unix. Patrick if you need information on WIndows
I'll try to send it to you tomorrow.

Thank you in advance to all of you,

Estela