Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/12/02 16:34:14 UTC

TRINIDAD-848 - Extending the Maven Faces Plugin

Hi,

over the weekend, Börnd and I did an overhaul on the maven-faces-plugin (mfp).

The work was done, having the "MyFaces Commons" project in mind.
With the changes in TRINIDAD-848, it is possible to generate "common"
converters/validators,
in a STANDALONE project.

Trinidad and MyFaces are big, so creating a "complex" structure:
-api
-build
-impl

makes pretty much sense, but not for a tiny utils lib, such as
myfaces-commons is.

We just worked on validator/converters yet. No components, and we did
some *fixes* to the plugin.

The change from TRINIDAD-848 is committed to a branch, not to trunk (yet).
Feel free to check the code and use dev@m.a.o, if needed.

Greetings,
Bernd && Matze

--