Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/04/21 15:16:52 UTC

Yearly branch cleanup

Hi all,

I’d like to remove the branches listed below from our ASF origin. Please speak up if any of these should be retained. I’ll wait for 1 week (Monday next week) until removal.

— Leif

  remotes/origin/TS-645
  remotes/origin/TS-645-hard-restart
  remotes/origin/consistent-errors
  remotes/origin/refine_cluster
  remotes/origin/sphinx-docs
  remotes/origin/ssd
  remotes/origin/test/TS-1570-parse_url-port-fail
  remotes/origin/ts-974-5-3-x
  remotes/origin/ts-974-multi-range-read

Re: Yearly branch cleanup

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 21, 2015, at 7:18 AM, Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The ts-974 ones AMC just pushed.

Gah, yes, I thought I had filtered those out, but alas, no. Yes, those two obviously has to stay, since we bugged the hell out of him to actually land them :).

— Leif

Re: Yearly branch cleanup

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.

Re: Yearly branch cleanup

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 21, 2015, at 6:16 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’d like to remove the branches listed below from our ASF origin. Please speak up if any of these should be retained. I’ll wait for 1 week (Monday next week) until removal.
>
> — Leif
>

>  remotes/origin/TS-645
>  remotes/origin/TS-645-hard-restart
>  remotes/origin/consistent-errors
>  remotes/origin/refine_cluster
>  remotes/origin/sphinx-docs
>  remotes/origin/ssd
>  remotes/origin/test/TS-1570-parse_url-port-fail

Since there were no complaints / concerns, I will remove the branches above from Git.

— Leif