Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by CPC <ac...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 14:46:25 UTC

DagConnection tempMode vs breakPipeline property

Hi everybody,

I am trying to understand flink optimizer in DataSet api. But i dont
understant tempMode and breakPipeline properties. TempMode enum also has a
breakPipeline property but they both accessed and set in different places.
DagConnection.breakPipeline is used to select network io DataExchangeMode.
Though i dont understand DagConnection.TempMode and also tempMode in
Channel. Could somebody explain why there is two different breakPipeline
property and the duty of TempMode. Thank you in advance.

Re: DagConnection tempMode vs breakPipeline property

Posted by CPC <ac...@gmail.com>.
Thank you ufuk. Yes it helps alot. Yardımın için teşekkürler.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.