Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1997/11/10 15:49:47 UTC

Re: [DOC] broken links

>Here are three broken links from the htdocs/manual tree. Are the voted upon
>or can I just check them in?

Just check them in.  The rule on documentation is that we take turns
hacking on it rather than do pre-approval, since a change isn't likely
to "break" other systems.

Same goes for Lars' changes, but someone with cvs access needs to do
the commit.

....Roy

Re: [DOC] broken links

Posted by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de>.
On Mon, Nov 10, 1997 at 06:49:47AM -0800, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Same goes for Lars' changes, but someone with cvs access needs to do
> the commit.
Done yesterday for the vhost rewrite. I think this is a very useful piece
of documentation. (when I think back at the endless discussions because
even for the apache group members, the functionality wasn't all that clear).

    Martin

Re: [DOC] broken links

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> >Here are three broken links from the htdocs/manual tree. Are the voted upon
> >or can I just check them in?
>
> Just check them in.  The rule on documentation is that we take turns
> hacking on it rather than do pre-approval, since a change isn't likely
> to "break" other systems.
>
> Same goes for Lars' changes, but someone with cvs access needs to do
> the commit.

But major changes are still best to pass by the list for suggestions and
comments first.