Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@gridgain.com> on 2015/10/14 12:28:45 UTC

Storing .NET assembly strong name key file (.snk) in git

Igniters,

We are going to enable assembly signing for Ignite.NET.

(Unsigned assemblies can't be referenced from signed assemblies, so clients
will have to enable signing and build from sources otherwise).

This requires storing binary .snk file in git.
For example, Apache log4net does this, and describes the situation in
detail:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4net/trunk/log4net.snk.readme

Thoughts, objections?

Pavel Tupitsyn
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com

Re: Storing .NET assembly strong name key file (.snk) in git

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Looks like the easiest and most straight forward way. No objections from me.