Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jack Lincoln <ja...@ricochet.net> on 2000/08/14 23:15:26 UTC

Schema / XMLValidator problem with multiple threads.

I have a class that uses Xerces DOMParser to validate XML with a Schema..
It works like a charm except when I call it in a multi-threaded
environment..

then, I intermittently get this in System.out:

[Error] Datatypevalidator for attribute myAttribute not found in element
type myElement

it comes out of XMLValidator..
separate instances of my class are being used by each thread..
I have no static variables..
I tried synchronizing every method-call in my class..
still...
I get the above message..

any ideas?

thanks so much,