Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sharma rohit <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/15 00:33:25 UTC

Sonfiguration-189

Is Configuration-189 issue resolved in R1.4 of Commons Configuration?

--

Rohit Sharma,
Irving, TX 75061

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Sonfiguration-189

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
sharma rohit wrote:
> Is Configuration-189 issue resolved in R1.4 of Commons Configuration?

The DefaultConfigurationBuilder class, which is available since the 1.3
release provides the desired functionality. The class is covered by the
user guide.

You can find the history of this enhancement request at [1].

Oliver

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-189