Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2007/01/02 23:18:18 UTC

Is it possible to have ${cur.Version}

Hi All

Is that possible to have

                <groupId>test</groupId>
                <artifactId>test</artifactId>
                <version>${cur.Version}</version>
                <relativePath>../../pom.xml</relativePath>

where i define cur.Version=1.0 in <properties> section,

I tried to doing it, it worked but when it uploded pom to remote repsitory
pom file was not replaced by ${cur.Version}value from properties

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,

Re: Is it possible to have ${cur.Version}

Posted by Mykel Alvis <my...@weirdness.com>.
This has bitten me more times than I care to remember.
Thus, I've done a series of tests I've done to answer some of my questions
about how properties resolve.
As soon as I'm able, I'll format them into something intelligible and post
them on the wiki.

On 1/3/07, Mohni, Daniel <da...@ch.unisys.com> wrote:

> Hi Wayne
>
> answers inline

I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.

RE: Is it possible to have ${cur.Version}

Posted by "Mohni, Daniel" <da...@ch.unisys.com>.
Hi Wayne

answers inline

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.