Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/10/18 17:09:01 UTC

from m1 to m2

Hi,

I'm migrating a project from m1 to m2. I'm using a pregoal that was
published on this list to download artifact sources (zip) and attach
them to eclipse classpath. m1 Eclipse plugin expect them to be in
"<groupid>/src(without s)/<artifactId>-<version>.zip

What's about m2 eclipse plugin ?
    - Does it manage source attachement ?
    - What is the expected repository location for sources ?
    - Is there any "official" source download process ?

Nico.

Re: from m1 to m2

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Great, I'll try this.