Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hahadada <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 14:17:02 UTC

Can not find schema for object with compact footer

Hi,

Often we get this exception while restarting our nodes. what we do to
resolve this is to clean marshaller directories for all nodes (there are
separate dirs for diff nodes to keep separation).

Do we know cause for this and solution for fixing.

attache full stack trace

2016-08-30 15:14:24.321 BST [ERROR] -
thread="sys-#118%MMEventOrchestratorGrid%" -
class="org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache"
- <MMEventCache> Unexpected exception during cache update
class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Cannot find schema for
object with compact footer [typeId=-807352466, schemaId=-2125183599]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.getOrCreateSchema(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1721)
         at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.<init>(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:278)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.<init>(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:177)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1683)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.read(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:639)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.read(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:776)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1481)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1683)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.read(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:639)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.read(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:776)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1481)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue(BinaryObjectImpl.java:572)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.value(BinaryObjectImpl.java:131)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinary(CacheObjectContext.java:257)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:148)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:135)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1732)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.put(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:565)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheMapEntry.innerUpdate(GridCacheMapEntry.java:2358)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateSingle(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:2246)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1644)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1484)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.processNearAtomicUpdateRequest(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:2940)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.access$600(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:129)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$5.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:260)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$5.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:258)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.processMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:622)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.onMessage0(GridCacheIoManager.java:320)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.handleMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:244)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager.access$000(GridCacheIoManager.java:81)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheIoManager$1.onMessage(GridCacheIoManager.java:203)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1219)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:847)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$1700(GridIoManager.java:105)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$5.run(GridIoManager.java:810)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Re: Can not find schema for object with compact footer

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vp...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

I think, it will be available late.
Currently you check fix in source only.

Posted by hahadada <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
The solution available on Apache ignite master branch.

--
Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: Can not find schema for object with compact footer

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I assume the issue has solved around week ago.
Lock at the ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3618
Can you check it in your case?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:56 AM, hahadada <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This  is what it looks like
> //declarations
> IgniteCache<Long, Event> eventCache;
>

>         if (event.getEventId() == null) {
>                         throw new IllegalArgumentException("No event ID
> found for " +
> event.toString() + " unable to write to cache");
>                 }
>
>                 boolean success = this.eventCache.putIfAbsent(event.getEventId(),
> event);
>

> //event object is pojo (interface)
>
> /**
>  * Interface for event objects.
>  */
> public interface Event extends Serializable, Comparable<Event> {
>
>     /*
>
> *-----------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------
>      * Getters
>
> *-----------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------
>      */
>     Long getEventId();
>
>     String getTriggeredByComponent();
>
>     Payload getPayload();
>
>     String getEventType();
>
>     LocalDateTime getCreatedTime();
>
>     LocalDateTime getArrivalTime();
>
>     Long getExternalId();
>
>     long[] getTriggeredByIds();
>
>     WorkflowInstance getWorkflow();
>
>     String getActionName();
>
>     /*
>
> *-----------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------
>      * Setters
>
> *-----------------------------------------------------------
> ---------------
>      */
>     void setEventId(long eventId);
>
>     void setWorkflow(WorkflowInstance workflow);
>
>     void setTriggeredByIds(long[] triggeredByIds);
>
>     void setTriggeredByComponent(String component);
>
>     void setActionName(String actionName);
> }

Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: Can not find schema for object with compact footer

Posted by hahadada <an...@gmail.com>.
This  is what it looks like
//declarations
IgniteCache<Long, Event> eventCache;

	if (event.getEventId() == null) {
			throw new IllegalArgumentException("No event ID found for " +
event.toString() + " unable to write to cache");
		}

		boolean success = this.eventCache.putIfAbsent(event.getEventId(), event);

//event object is pojo (interface)

/**
 * Interface for event objects.
 */
public interface Event extends Serializable, Comparable<Event> {

    /*

     * Getters

     */

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you show the code which does the failing cache put?

-Val