Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/07/14 16:17:31 UTC

Add other repository [m2]

All,

I want my project to check for a maven plugin from my own repository,
before trying the http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/plugins repository. Any
clues?

Thanks,

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer                Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Software Architect              Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Client Solutions                Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Enterprise Web Services         Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Netherlands    AIM    : wilfred springer
http://blogs.sun.com/wilfred/

information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Re: Add other repository [m2]

Posted by Dennis Geurts <de...@gmail.com>.
Wilfred,
 I must confess I never used the 'repo override' myself... ;-)
 people: correct me if I'm wrong !!
 I guess since you want to always override you best create a profile that
always
'activates' e.g.

<profile>
<id>jdk-1.5</id>