Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2009/10/08 00:15:38 UTC

B2B ecommerce

Is it possible to use ofbiz in a B2B ecommerce environment where only
authorized users are allowed to place orders through the ecommerce front
end?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

Re: B2B ecommerce

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Off the top of my head... the only way to do that would be to edit the
WEB-INF/controller.xml file for your B2B webapp and change all
requests to require auth (ie require login).

-David

Re: B2B ecommerce

Posted by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.

Re: B2B ecommerce