Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Dong Li <li...@apache.org> on 2016/06/12 03:37:42 UTC

Blog to introduce the Diagnosis Tool

Hello community,

I wrote a blog about the Diagnosis functionality introduced since 1.5.2.
http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2016/06/10/diagnosis-tool/

Please have a view if you need it.

Thanks,
Dong

Re: Blog to introduce the Diagnosis Tool

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
cool! hope it could help people more from the community :)

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Dong Li <li...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello community,
>

> I wrote a blog about the Diagnosis functionality introduced since 1.5.2.
>
> http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2016/06/10/diagnosis-tool/
>

> Please have a view if you need it.
>
> Thanks,
> Dong

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: Blog to introduce the Diagnosis Tool

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.