Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Foudil BRÉTEL <fo...@in2p3.fr> on 2013/11/05 11:49:23 UTC

JClouds Jenkins plugin patches

Hi All,

We have a bunch of patches waiting for inclusion:

  https://github.com/jenkinsci/jclouds-plugin/pulls#48 to 50.

Could anyone of you take a look at these ?

Cheers
Foudil

Re: JClouds Jenkins plugin patches

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Hey, I inadvertently shaved nearly all of my beard and mustache a month ago

OH NO!!! What happened??? ;-)

ap

Re: JClouds Jenkins plugin patches

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey, I inadvertently shaved nearly all of my beard and mustache a month ago
- I've been very slowly recovering ever since then. I'm not shaving it
again and starting over! =)

A.

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> ...with my Jenkins hat on. =)

Surely "moustache"? ;-)

ap

Re: JClouds Jenkins plugin patches

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
I'll give them a look today, with my Jenkins hat on. =)

A.

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Foudil!