Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by David Ciamberlano <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/11 15:42:00 UTC

Contribution to manifoldcf

​Hi,​

I would like to spend some time creating (or updating) a Manifoldcf
connector.

Piergiorgio suggested me to look at the new Azure output connector
or, in alternative, I could create an openstack swift connector.

In addition I could start to translate some texts in italian.

What do you think about it?

​David Ciamberlano​

Re: Contribution to manifoldcf

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Absolutely David,

you could start adding the new italian localization, in this way you can
learn how the project is built.
This will facilitate you for taking care also of current or new connectors.

Thank you,
PJ

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi