Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2022/03/29 19:47:55 UTC

Ofbiz Inventory Value and Average Costs Adjustments

Good afternoon All.  Can anyone tell me where a products inventory
moving average is stored.  I am assuming this number is used in
financial transactions when the system is writing out the Average Cost
Value adjustment when a product ships.  I have been looking and can not
find where this is stored.

Thanks,

James

Re: Ofbiz Inventory Value and Average Costs Adjustments