Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2022/08/27 16:04:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 15 Maven artefacts

The Maven artefacts for Apache NetBeans 15 are ready on staging to be
checked and voted on.  This vote is dependent on the main Apache
NetBeans 15 release vote.

The version is  : RELEASE150

Staged at : https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1121

The vote is going to be open for at least 72 hours, and until the main
vote is closed. Vote with +1, 0, -1 as usual.

Thanks,

Neil

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 15 Maven artefacts

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
+1 (bindings)

Eric

...as it builds a working platform application for me.

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
+1

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

And closing the vote.

Thanks,

Neil

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Did not build with the artifacts, but looked at some of the artifacts
and checked LICENSE and NOTICE files.