Posted to users@maven.apache.org by - - <jy...@hotmail.fr> on 2005/11/23 18:01:47 UTC

[m2] questions about site creation

1. [m2 2.0] How can i put static html pages without the left menu disappears
?
(if i put statics pages in resources folder, it's ok but the menu
disappears)
/apt
/xdoc
/fml

/html   ???
/xhtml ???

with maven 1 , it was possible to put html files and do :  html -> xdoc ->
html
same way with m2 ?

2. Character encoding problem
i put this in super pom
     <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <outputEncoding>ISO-8859-1</outputEncoding>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
and <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> in my xdoc , and encode
characters in apt documents with \xHexaValue

it seems a bug, characters encoding failed.

Thx

Re: [m2] questions about site creation

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Can you file feature/bugs for both of these?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG