Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by James Carter <bu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/11 21:46:54 UTC

[users@httpd] symbols are not showing up on my new upgraded system

I recently upgraded from an older version of Apache on
my Red hat 9 server to Red Has ES 5.  My older
webpages that were working correctly are currently
showing ? marks in place of symbols like the COPYRIGHT
Symbol ® , and I'm getting a question mark for the
DEGREES Symbol and some fraction symbols.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Bubba

bubba65_1998@yahoo.com