Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 11:06:21 UTC

[NET] Subversion Properties [was Re: svn commit: r633759 -...]

Rory,

This is getting boring - PLEASE update your subversion client to
automatically add the svn:eol-style and svn:keywords properties when
you add new files - especially seeting the eol-style one to "native".
The Struts wiki has some details on this here, which may help:

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceSvn

Niall

Re: [NET] Subversion Properties [was Re: svn commit: r633759 -...]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 05/03/2008, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rory,
>
>  This is getting boring - PLEASE update your subversion client to
>  automatically add the svn:eol-style and svn:keywords properties when
>  you add new files - especially seeting the eol-style one to "native".
>  The Struts wiki has some details on this here, which may help:
>
>  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceSvn
>
>  Niall
>
>  On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:25 AM,  <se...@apache.org> wrote:
>  > Author: sebb
>  >  Date: Tue Mar  4 19:24:58 2008
>  >  New Revision: 633759
>  >
>  >  Log:
>  >  Add eol-style native
>  >
>  >  Modified:
>  >     commons/proper/net/branches/NET_2_0/src/main/java/examples/SubnetUtilsExample.java   (contents, props changed)
>  >     commons/proper/net/branches/NET_2_0/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/net/util/SubnetUtils.java   (contents, props changed)
>  >     commons/proper/net/branches/NET_2_0/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/net/SubnetUtilsTest.java   (contents, props changed)

Apologies for the mail noise - I checked the files and they seemed to
be in DOS format, so I used Windows to do the fix, yet the differences
still appeared.