Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uomesh <Uo...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 17:28:19 UTC

Solr Database Connection Pooling across cores

Hi,

Does solr support database connection pulling? We have 100+ core created
which are querying to same database using dataimporthandler. Now the issue
we need to do full index nightly and delta index every 20 minutes and if all
core start indexing there are lots of database connection created. So is it
possible to do connection pooling between cores and we can limit max number
of connections with database?

Thanks,
Umesh