Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Otto, Frank" <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2004/08/03 09:18:09 UTC

struts and iText

Hi,

I have generated a pdf with iText. In my action class I want to write it in the response object.

The result should be a jsp-page with content "pdf generated successful" and a link to this pdf. The pdf should be shown in a new browser window too.

Has someone do this? How can I do this?

kind regards,

frank

Re: struts and iText

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@portalvu.com>.
Struts action execute gives you a request/response, so you can just
pretend that it's a servlet, set the type and stream anything you want.

.V