Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Adam Fisk <a...@littleshoot.org> on 2009/12/10 00:42:52 UTC

looking for Cassandra developers

Apologies for the plug, but we're looking for Cassandra devs for a
project I'm working on at ReachLocal. We're deploying a Cassandra
instance from scratch now with fresh new data, and we're located in
sunny Southern California (LA).

Shoot me an e-mail if you're free and interested.

Thanks.

-Adam

Re: looking for Cassandra developers

Posted by Richard Grossman <ri...@gmail.com>.