Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by R R <ra...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2006/05/18 13:39:32 UTC

regexp help

Hi,

I am having trouble getting a regexp to work.

The server returns data that can have /n or /r not sure which it is. So

Text delimit X X
X X delimit Text Text

I am using regexp TextText More Text delimit (.*?) delmit but this does not
work due to the line feed carrige return.

If I get rid of that from server it works as expected so

Text delimit X X X X delimit Text Text

Returns X X X X as desired. Is there a way I can stick a /s in this so that
it ignores the /n /r stuff?

Thanx