Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Vi...@alcatel.com on 2005/12/19 10:16:23 UTC

apache help

Hi All,
We are using Apache1.3.9 and resin2.1.6 both running on same machine.

We have a sample application for the load testing purpose, which opens a
connection with Apache. then it starts to send http request over the
established connection and closes it when finished.
but it is being observed that when the requests are being send over a
established connection, then they are being handled serially. (they are not
handled parallely...) and because of this, there is impact on the
performance.
so is it possible to send request in already open connection and them to be
handled parallely with the present configuration?

thanks and regards
Vinay Kumar