Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2011/01/17 02:52:20 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Gogo Runtime, Shell, and Command 0.8.0

The Gogo release was successful. The following votes were cast:

    * +1 from Derek Baum, Arjun Panday, Pierre De Rop, Karl Pauls,
      Guillaume Nodet, Carsten Ziegeler, Clement Escoffier, Felix
      Meschberger, Richard S. Hall

I will make the release available in Maven and in our downloads shortly.

-> richard