Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by JasonAB <ja...@acm.org> on 2008/11/18 00:03:57 UTC

Multiple iBatis instances

I'm writing a jar that will be internally distributed, that will use iBatis
on a certain set of tables. My clients might be using JDBC, iBatis or
Hibernate, so I do not want to force them to set up a SqlMapClient. I’d
rather set up one within my jar, and not worry about how the clients will be
accessing the database.

I'm using Spring, a Spring datasource, and Spring transactions, to wire my
DAOs. Assuming that anyone sending SQL to the database is using a Spring
transaction and a Spring datasource, will there be any conflicts? I don't
believe this will be a problem, but I want to be absolutely sure.

jason