Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Douglas Fields <df...@interpage.net> on 2001/04/10 05:33:15 UTC

Having tomcat (3.2.1) log just like a regular web server

Hello all,

After RTM, the FAQ, and doing several searches on this mailing list's
archive...

I can't seem to figure out how to get Tomcat (3.2.1) to do logging as if it
were a regular web server (Apache, what have you).

I do not run it in conjunction with another web server, as I do not see the
point of the overhead in maintaining two packages for the minimal
functionality I use.

If you have any pointers on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.
At worst, a configuration for a single, unified log of all requests would
be nice, even if it can't be parsed by webalizer or such.

Thanks,

Doug