Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2000/01/22 13:42:44 UTC

Apache 2.0 brokenness...

If I run a single instance of the threaded version (by setting
MaxClients to 1) it works. If I run multiple instances and debug the
connection, it works. If I don't, I get connected, but the browser
hangs. I'm not sure how to get a handle on debugging this! Any ideas,
anyone?

Platform is FreeBSD 3.2.

Cheers,

Ben.