Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Stein M. Eliassen" <du...@start.no> on 2002/11/02 15:42:44 UTC

The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!

Hi,

I just tried 2.4.1, but got this exception:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!
	at
org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerFactory.getSerializer(SerializerFactory.java:142)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.createResultContentHandler(TransformerImpl.java:1007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.createResultContentHandler(TransformerImpl.java:934)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1083)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1066)

The code worked in 2.4.0 so I was wondering if anyone have a clue what's
causing the problem?

Stein