Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org> on 2023/06/16 08:27:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] Allow external contributors to run CI without approval

Recent moves by Apache Infra have changed the policy on GitHub Actions from
"Only requires approval first time" to "Requires approval every time".

I think this is not friendly for getting folks involved in
the project and this increased the cost for committers to process the
pull requests.

Please respond to this thread if you are in support of going back to
"Only requires approval the first time" or if you don't believe this is a
good idea please respond as well.

Thanks,
Ethan Feng

Re: [DISCUSS] Allow external contributors to run CI without approval

Posted by Ethan Feng <et...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your support, I'll come up with a JIRA ticket to change
this setting to "only requires approval first time".

Thanks,
Ethan

Mridul Muralidharan <mr...@gmail.com> 于2023年6月16日周五 22:24写道:

Posted by Mridul Muralidharan <mr...@gmail.com>.